I decide to post my husband's favorite salad today.I have to give him credit for this one. He makes it taste so good. Here's the recipe.
- 24 oz. (2 packs) pre-washed broccoli cole slaw
- 3 oz. (1 pack) ramen noodles with seasoning
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/6 cup brown sugar
- 1/6 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds, salted
1. Mix canola oil, brown sugar and apple cider vinegar together.
2. Add ramen noodles with seasoning into the dressing for 2 minutes.
3. Add broccoli cole slow, raisins and sunflower seeds, mix them well.