honey nougats and tamarind caramels...
- 450 g heavy cream
- 450 g honey
- 45 g glucose
- 225 g sliced almonds, roasted
- 250 g heavy cream
- 250 g concentrate cooking tamarind
- 250 g sugar
- 50 g glucose
for Honey Nougat
1. Bring cream, honey and glucose to 250 degree F.
2. Remove from the heat, add almonds and mix well.
3. Cool it down on the marble, then transfer to a 1/4 sheet pan that spray with oil and line with parchment paper.
4. Let it cool in a pan for 30 minutes, remove from the pan and coat with tempered dark chocolate.
5. Let the chocolate set up before cut into 1"x1" pieces.
for Tamarind Caramel
1. Bring all ingredients to 250 degree F, stirring constantly.
2. Remove from the heat, pour into a 1/4 sheet pan with silicon pad.
3. Let it set overnight before cutting.