with green beans and baby carrots...
prik king curry paste as it's convenient, but sometimes I like to use red curry and chili paste.
- 8 oz. chicken breast, sliced
- 8 oz. green beans, cut into 1" long
- 8 oz. baby carrots, cut in half
- 2 tb. red curry paste
- 1 tb. chili paste
- 1 tb. palm sugar
- 1 tb. fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- 1 tb. fish sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup Thai basil
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, thinly sliced
- 2 tb. vegetable oil
1. Heat the pan, add oil.
2. Stir in red curry, chili paste, palm sugar and ginger on medium heat for 2 minutes.
3. Add fish sauce and chicken broth, then chicken.
4. Add green beans and carrots, stir until tender.
5. Quickly stir in basil and kaffir lime leaves, remove from the heat.
6. Serve over jasmine rice.