I can't believe I've passed the first week of working at the new place already. Time seems to fly fast and this means I'm having fun with what I'm doing. Although I've baked at home almost every day, I haven't had time to update my blog until today.
As I'm in love with the cookies' recipe from Dessert Professional. I've tried more recipe from them. The original recipe calls for chocolate-covered coffee bean and walnut, I use chocolate-covered cocoa nib and macadamia instead.
make 17 large cookies
- 4 oz semisweet chocolate, melted
- 7.54 oz all purpose flour
-2 oz unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 ts baking soda
- 1/8 ts salt
- 8 oz. unsalted butter, room temperature
- 7.66 oz light brown sugar
- 3.5 oz sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tb vanilla extract
- 8 oz. chocolate-covered cocoa nib
- 4.5 oz semisweet chocolate chip
- 3 oz macadamia, chopped
1. Sift together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
2. In a mixer on medium speed, beat butter and sugar together until light and creamy.
3. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Add in melted chocolate and beat until smooth.
4. At low speed, stir in flour mixture in three additions. Scrape down the side each addition.
5.Using a big spoon, stir in chocolate-covered cocoa nib and macadamia.
6. Chill for 30 minutes, then fill an ice-cream scoop with some of the dough and drop onto a prepared cookie sheet.
7. Chill for 15 minutes.
8. Bake at 350 degrees F for 17-22 minutes or until cookies are puffed and slightly craked.