love is like dark chocolate,
overlaps between sweet and bitter...
- 10 g powdered gelatin
- 60 g cold water
- dark chocolate, tempered
- cocoa powder
- gold color powder
1. Bloom the gelatin with cold water, then heat it until liquid.
2. Pour liquid gelatin into the heart-shape mold.
3. Refrigerate until set, then unmold.
4. Place gelatin inside the half-shell egg mold.
5. Brush chocolate around the gelatin, just enough to hold it in place.
6. Brush enough chocolate into each half-shell egg mold to form the molds.
7. Let them set at room temperature, unmold and remove the gelatin.
8. Clean the edge and glue both molds together.