Making fruit juice caviar is not as complicated as you think. All you have to do is having the right ingredients and tools. I normally make my own fruit juice by using fresh fruit. This way, I have more control over the flavor, color and sugar. However, you can use fruit juice from the market too.
- 250 g 100% apple juice
- 2 g sodium alginate
- 500 g water
- 2.5 g calcium chloride
- 250 g water or apple juice
1. Making the bath by dissolve the chloride in the water.
2. Blend the juice and alginate together with immersion blender.
3. Draw into a syringe.
4. Drop the mixture into the bath drop by drop.
5. Remove after one minute and rinse in water or apple juice.