Yellow curry is similar to masman curry. The only ingredient that add to yellow curry is turmeric powder.
- 1 lb chicken breast, sliced
- 2 tbsp. yellow curry paste
- 10 oz. coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. palm sugar
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 yellow onion, cut into eights
- 15 baby dutch yellow potatoes, peeled
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, thinly sliced
1. Heat the curry paste with half of coconut milk on medium heat until the oil begins to separate.
2. Add sliced chicken, onion, potatoes, palm sugar, fish sauce, kaffir lime leaves and the rest of coconut milk.
3. Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer until the chickens are tendered and the sauce has thickened. Take about 10 minutes.