pina colada espuma...
Just want to test my new tool, iSi gourmet whip. It worked well. =)
- 250 g pineapple juice
- 200 g coconut milk
- 50 g coconut rum
- 3 sht gelatin, bloomed
1. Warm 100 g. of pineapple juice to 100 degrees F.
2. Stir in bloomed gelatin.
3. Add coconut milk, coconut rum. and the remaining pineapple juice.
4. Pour some liquids into glasses, then refrigerate for 2 hours or until the mixture is set.
5. Transfer the rest into the whipper and charge with nitrous oxide.
6. Shake and refrigerate for 2 hours.
7. To serve: Dispensing the espuma over the gelee.