on lemongrass sticks...
This simple but unique recipe makes a great appetizer. Fresh lemongrass also gives a pleasant aroma to the chicken during cooking.
- 1/2 lb. ground chicken
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro stem, chopped
- 1 ts. white pepper
- 1 tbs. sugar
- 1 tbs. oyster sauce
- 1 tbs. seasoning sauce (prefer golden mountain)
- 1/2 tbs. fish sauce
1. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Add ground chicken, mix well.
3. Roll the mixture into balls.
4. Stick a length of lemon grass into two balls.
5. Grill for 3 minutes on each side until cooked through.
6. Serve with chili sauce.