- 1/2 lb. salmon, cut into big chunks
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 2 tbs. green curry paste
- 1/2 ts. palm sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbs. fish sauce
- 1 tbs. corn starch
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, thinly sliced
- 2 bird's eye chilies, thinly sliced
1. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, except salmon and basil.
2. Line the ramekins with basil leaves, place salmon over.
3. Pour the curry mixture over the salmon.
4. Steam over medium high heat for 15-20 minutes or until the salmon is cooked.
5. Garnish with some coconut milk and kaffir lime leaves.
6. Serve with rice.