with chicken and bok choy...
Just spice it up with some shrimp paste and chilies, stir fried will get more tasty than ever.
- 6 chicken thighs, cut into chunks
- 4 baby bok choys, cut into 1" long
- 2 tbs. canola oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 bird's eye chilies, chopped
- 1/2 tbs. shrimp paste
- 1/4 cup dried shrimps
- 1 tbs. oyster sauce
- 1 tbs. soy sauce
- 1 tbs. tamarind juice
- 1/2 tbs. fish sauce
- 1 tbs. palm sugar
1. Heat the oil over medium high heat.
2. Add garlic and chilies, cook until the garlic turns golden brown.
3. Add chicken, shrimp paste and dried shrimp. Stir fry until the chicken is almost done.
4. Seasoning with the rest of ingredients.
5. Stir in bok choy and continue cooking for 3-5 minutes.