with fresh figs...
I made this souffle from leftover cheesecake batter. Just fold in some French meringue, it's good to go into the oven.
112 g cream cheese, room temperature
40 g powdered sugar
15 g all purpose flour
1 g salt
112 g Fromage Blanc
30 g sour cream
3 g vanilla extract
1 lemon zest and juice
2 egg whites
10 g sugar
1. Using paddle, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar on low speed until smooth.
2. Add eggs, then flour and salt.
3. Add Fromage Blanc, sour cream, extract, zest and juice.
4. Whip egg Whites with sugar until soft peaks, then fold into the batter.
5. Pour into prepared ramekins, bake at 375 degrees F for 15-20 minutes.