- 1 cup Thai jasmine brown rice, cooked
- 10 prawns, peeled
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp chili paste
- 1 tsp red curry paste
- 1 tbsp Thai chilies, chopped (optional)
- 2 leaves kaffir lime, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup Thai basil leaves
1. Fry onion in oil over medium heat until almost translucent.
2. Stir in chili paste, red curry paste, chilies, kaffir lime leaves, fish sauce and prawns. Stir fry for a few minutes or until the prawns are almost done.
3. Add cooked rice, tomatoes and basil. Continue stir fry for 3 minutes.