I know most people don't like cooking with premixed ingredient, but sometimes life is too busy to cook from scratch. I use the peanut sauce mix, not the seasoning mix, to make this dish. It takes only 10 minutes and you'll get to eat the best stir fried chicken satay in no time.
- 1/2 lb chicken breast, sliced
- 1 cup frozen veggies
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 package satay sauce seasoning mix
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp ground hot chili (optional)
1. Bring coconut milk to a boil over medium heat, stir in peanut sauce mix, fish sauce and chili.
2. Stir in sliced chicken, continue cooking until the chicken is almost done.
3. Stir in veggies and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Serve with cooked jasmine rice.