Pesto is my favorite sauce. I use it for pizza, crepe, couscous, pasta etc. The addition of chicken, onion and sun-dried tomatoes make this pasta tastes even better.
- 1/2 lb angle hair pasta, cooked (you can use any pasta you like)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 lb ground chicken or sliced chicken
- 1/2 cup pesto sauce
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. ground hot chili (optional)
- 1 tsp. fish sauce fish sauce
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1. Heat oil, add onion and cook until tender.
2. Stir in chicken and cook until chicken is almost done.
3. Add the rest of ingredients, except cooked pasta.
4. Cook until chicken is done.
5. Add cooked pasta and toss well.
6. Sprinkle with Parmesan.