2 mini-loaf pan
- 125 g all-purpose flour
- 10 g cocoa powder, Dutch processed
- 2 g baking soda
- 2 g baking powder
- 1 g salt
- 100 g buttermilk
- 2 g vanilla extract
- 10 drops red food color
- 55 g unsalted butter, softened
- 160 g sugar
- 1 egg
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, then butter and flour the pans.
2. Sift all dry ingredients together in a bowl.
3. Mix all wet ingredients together in another bowl.
4. Cream butter and sugar together in a mixer.
5. Beat in egg.
6. Beat in dry ingredients in additions alternately with wet ingredients.
7. Divide batter into prepared pans.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until tester inserted into center comes out clean.
9. Cool in pans before unmold.