Learning how to make macarons or French macaroons can be frustrating. Mastering the right techniques, like whipping the egg whites properly, or checking the consistency of the batter makes all the difference between a successful macaron and repeated failures. If you are a mac-aholic and want to master these little sweets, I can teach you.
- 3-hour class with French meringue or Italian meringue
- demonstration and hands-on practice
- Tuition fee includes all ingredients, use of tools and handouts.- Your creations are yours to keep!
- private or group of three
- Please follow this link http://classes.namthip.com/classes for schedule and sign up online.
- Contact me via email if you'd like to take a private lesson.
Place: held in a private loft in San Francisco's SOMA distract.