I can't remember when was the last time I submitted my photo to DMBLGIT event. What I remember is DMBLGIT was the place I got the inspiration to take better photos. Sadly to hear that the event is struggling to go on because of a lack of hosts and participants. Although I haven't submitted any photos for a long time due to many reasons, I'd like to save the event. So guys, let's get the best shot of May 2010 and submit your entry here.
- 100 g heavy cream
- 25 g passion fruit paste
- 150 g milk chocolate
- 150 g unsweetened dried coconut
- 1 egg
1. Bring heavy cream and passion fruit paste to a boil.
2. Remove from heat, whisk in chocolate.
3. Pour the ganache into a baking pan and refrigerate until it is firm.
4. Beat the egg in a small bowl and put the coconut into another bowl.
5. Remove the ganache from the fridge. With a small spoon, scoop out some ganache and roll into small balls.
6. Dip each ball into the beaten egg, coat with dried coconut, then freeze for 30 minutes.
7. Repeat the dipping and coating one more time, then freeze overnight.
8. Deep fry the croquettes at 350 degrees for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.