Many people don't like anchovies because they taste fishy and salty. However, they can be used effectively to add flavor. For example, Caesar dressing and pasta.
- 1 cup fusilli
- 3 tbsp .olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup ground chicken
- 4 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 1 tsp. capers, drained
- 1 tbsp. sun-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. chili oil
- 1 tsp. chili flakes
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp. mint, chopped
- 1 tbsp. pesto
- 2 tbsp. parmesan cheese, grated
1. Cook the pasta and drain, then set aside.
2. Heat the oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until starting to brown.
3. Add chicken, anchovies, capers, chili oil and chili flakes. Cook until the chicken is done.
4. Turn off the heat, add the pasta, lemon juice, zest, parsley, mint, pesto and parmesan.
5. Season with black pepper and toss well. Sprinkle with more parmesan.