with spicy sweet & sour ground chicken...
My Thai friend introduced me a Thai restaurant that I'd never been to last week. We ordered spicy deep fried whole fish, salted fish fried rice, sweet & sour soup and dried noodles with ground pork. I didn't have this kind of noodles for a long time, and it was really good. With my little knowledge, I made it yesterday.
- 1/2 lb. ground chicken
- 2 tbsp chili oil
- 2 tbsp chili paste
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp sweet radish, chopped
- 1/4 cup ground peanuts
- 1/4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp fried garlic- 1 lime juice
- cabbage, shredded and blanched
- mung bean noodles, cooked and drained
1. Heat the chili oil, add chicken.
2. Stir in chili paste, fish sauce, sugar and radish.
3. Cook until chicken is done.
4. Remove from heat, stir in the peanut, green onion, cilantro, fried garlic and lime juice.
5. Add shredded cabbage into the bowl, then noodles and spicy sweet & sour ground chicken.
6. Drizzle with more chili oil and sprinkle with green onion, cilantro and fried garlic. Enjoy!