Here's the recipe for fudgy nutty brownie I adapted from Dessert Cuisine.
make 2 mini-loaf pan
- 65 g 66% dark chocolate
- 100 g butter
- 80 g eggs- 105 g sugar
- 30 g all-purpose flour
- 30 g hazelnut flour
- pinch of salt
- 65 g chopped walnuts
1. Melt chocolate and butter over a bain-marie. Set aside.
2. Whisk eggs and sugar by hand until sugar has dissolved.
3. Whisk in the chocolate mixture.
4. Sift both flours and salt, then fold into the batter.
5. Fold in walnuts.
6. Pour the batter into greased loaf pan, bake at 325 degrees for 25-30 minutes.