cardamom plum crumble with oats...
- 1/8 cup plus 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, cut into small cubes
- pinch of salt
- pinch of ground cardamom
- 1/2 lemon juice and zest
- 3 plums, sliced
1. Toss plums with 1 tbsp. flour, 1 tbsp. sugar, cardamom, lemon juice and zest. Arrange into baking dish.
2. Using a pastry blender, mix the rest of ingredients together in a bowl until coarse crumbs form.
3. Sprinkle the oat topping over plum mixture, and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.