spiced plum galette...
This galette is so easy to make because all you have to do is prepare a pie dough, roll it out, fill with fruit, fold it up, and bake. :)
- 1/2 recipe sweetened shortcrust
- 6 plums, pitted and sliced
- 200 g light brown sugar
- 3 g ground cardamom
- 3 g ground cinnamon
- 40 g all-purpose flour
- 1 lemon lemon juice and zest
for egg wash
- 1 egg
- 15 g milk
1. Roll out the pie dough to a 10" round. Place on a baking pan lined with silicon mat, chill for 15 minutes.
2. Toss all ingredients together in a bowl.
3. Place plum mixture in the center on the dough, leaving 2" of dough left outside.
4. Fold the edges of the dough over the top of the fruit.
5. Brush lightly with egg wash and sprinkle with some sugar.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.