makes 5 dozen
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups chunky peanut butter
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
1. Cream butter and both sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in peanut butter, eggs and vanilla extract.
3. Sift all dry ingredients, gradually beat in dry mixture and oats mixture. Do not overmix the dough.
4. Using a small ice cream scoop to portion cookie dough. Chill overnight.
5. Place cookies dough 2 inch apart onto a sheet pan lined with silicone mat.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for 7-8 minutes. Allow them to cool on the pan for 3 minutes before transferring to cooling rack