- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/2 cup potato, cut into small cubes
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp Meggi seasoning
- 1/2 cup mixed vegetables
- 1 package (1 lb) wonton wrapper
- 2 cups canola oil, for deep fry
1. To make the filling; Heat the oil with garlic until fragrant. Stir in chicken and potato, cook over medium-high heat until the chicken is almost done. Stir in the rest of ingredients, and cook until the chicken is cooked through.
2. Place a small portion of the filling onto each wonton skin. Moisten edges with water and fold edges over to form the shape.
3. Deep fry for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.