- 1 ripe manila mango, cut into small cubes
- 1 1/2 cups Thai sticky rice aka sweet rice or glutinous rice
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 ts. salt
- 2 tbsp dried butterfly pea
1. Rinse the rice, then place into a rice cooker with water.
2. Bring the coconut milk to a boil, add dried butterfly pea and cover for 5 minutes. Strain, then stir in sugar and salt.
3. After the rice is done, pour the coconut milk mixture over and let it sit for 20 minutes (fold the bottom part up to the top at 10 minutes).