dark chocolate cremeux cake
- dark chocolate cremeux
- flourless chocolate cake
- lemon macaron
- chocolate tuile
- 250 g half & half
- 50 g yolks
- 25 g sugar
- 125 g dark chocolate, 66%-70% cocoa (I used caraibe)
- 1.5 ggelatin, bloomed
1. Bring half & half to a simmer in a saucepan.
2. Whisk yolks and sugar to blend in a bowl. Gradually whisk in hot cream. Return custard to saucepan.
3. Stir over medium low heat until custard thickens, about 165 degrees.
4. Remove from heat and strain into chocolate. Let stand for a minute, then mix until chocolate has melted. Whisk in bloomed gelatin.
5. Pour into prepared mold. Refrigerate to set the cremeux.
Note: I sprayed the whole cremeux with chocolate spray.