I made these pancakes long time ago with corn, check out the recipe Coconut Pancakes. It's so simple and easy to make.
No corn in these chocolate version ones. I used coconut milk instead of water, added egg and cocoa powder into the mixture. If you're a vegan, omit the egg.
- 1/2 cup glutenous rice flour
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded coconut, sweetened
1. Whisk together flour, cocoa and salt.
2. Whisk in coconut milk, egg and vanilla.
3. Fold in shredded coconut.
4. Heat a lightly oiled pan over medium heat.
5. Spoon the batter onto the pan. Brown on both sides and serve hot.