- 2 Cornish game hens
- 2 rosemary sprigs, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground lemon pepper
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium lemon, cut into 4 pieces
1. Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl, except hens and lemon.
2. Rinse each hen under cold water and pat dry.
3. Season generously inside and out with rosemary garlic mixture.
4. Place hens in a large pan, cover and chill overnight in refrigerator.
5. Let hens sit at room temperature for 30 minutes. Squeeze lemon juice over the hens.
6. Roast them uncover at 350 degrees for 50 minutes, then increase the temperature to 400 degrees and continue roasting for 10-15 more minutes or until a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the birds registers 165 degrees.