I came across the recipe that only use two things to make brownies today. I was so excited, so I started making it right away. It was quick, only 45 minutes and I got to eat these gooey brownies. The original recipe use one cup of Nutella, but I use a whole jar. Why not. :)
makes 8"x8" pan
- 1 jar (13 oz.) Nutella
- 4 eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line the baking pan with parchment paper.
2. Using medium high speed, whisk eggs until light and frothy, about 8-10 minutes.
3. Heat Nutella in a microwave for a minute, stir every 15 seconds.
4. Gradually add warm Nutella into eggs. Continue whisking on medium low speed until just combined.
5. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
6. Let it cool completely in pan before cutting it.
Note: Instead of 4 eggs, use 2 eggs and 1/2 cup all-purpose flour for cakey brownies.